Senior Resident post for in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences (ABVIMS) & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
A Walk-in-interview will be Scheduled for appointment of Senior Resident purely on AD-HOC basis in various departments of ABVIMS & DR. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences (ABVIMS) & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
Name of the Department & No. of Posts
Date of Interview
|1.) Transfusion Medicine 03 Posts||
MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in Speciality (MD (PSM/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration) from a recognized University
Should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
|2.) Microbiology 01 Post|
|3.) Neonatology 05 Posts|
|4.) Cardiac Anaesthesia 04 Posts|
|5.) Forensic Medicine 02 Posts||
|6.) Gastroenterology 02 Posts|
|7.) Endrocrinology 01 Post|
|8.) Medicine 17 Posts|
|9.) Anesthesia 21 Posts||
|11.) Obst. & Gynae 01 Post||
|12.) Radiology 10 Posts|
|13.) PMR 04 Posts||
|14.) Dermatology 01 Post|
|15.) Nephrology 02 Posts|
|16.) Psychiatry 01 Post|
Notice for Walk-IN Interview for the post of senior resident for various departments.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON AD-HOC BASIS:
Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs. 67700 – 208700/-)
How to fill the form for Interview:
- Eligible & Interested Candidates may Represent themselves for registration as per Scheduled date between 09:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M in HA.II Section, Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, ABVIMS & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi.
- The candidates must bring the filled application form & the following Original Certificates at the time of registration (With one set of self-attested copies of all documents).
NOTE: All the necessary information Regarding RESULT, OFFER LETTER, JOINING, etc. will be uploaded on the hospital website (www.rmlh.nic.in).
List of Enclosure (all self Attested )
1. Class 10th Pass certificate for age proof.
2. Mark Sheet of MBBS & Degree.
3. MD/MS (PG) & DNB degree Attempt Certificate
4. Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration Certificate for MBBS.
5. NOC from Present Employer (if employed).